Hi,

    Change definitions in rpc.thrift should be careful.
    For example, you have jdbc with 0.8.0 and iotdb with 0.8.1 whose rpc.thrit
are a little bit different. It is most likely that you cannot use  jdbc with
0.8.0 to connect iotdb with 0.8.1 since they are not compatible.  This may
confuse our users why two 0.8.x are not compatible?

    Therefore, i would suggest that if there is no great improvement,  the
original definitions should be remained.

Thanks
XuYi