Hi,

> 我在github上找到了非sql形式的API样例,但同时有几点疑惑:
> 1.它必须使用0.9.0版本,0.9.0版本还没有发布,方便问下什么时候发布吗?

Non-SQL API (called session API) is introduced in 0.9. Now we are working
for publishing 0.8.1, after than, 0.9 will be published soon.

0.8.1一发布完,马上就会发0.9.

> 2.API是否支持批量写入

Of course.

支持

> 3.我安装的是0.8.0版本,在java代码中使用0.9.0版本是否会不兼容

0.9 and 0.8 are incompatible at the RPC layer.

是的,建议0.8服务器配0.8客户端,0.9配0.9.

> 4.在官方文档中没有找到集群的配置方式
According to our test, one server can support more than 10M points per
second writing and TBs of data.
The cluster mode is in progress. If you really want to try the cluster
mode, you can find a prototype at the cluster branch.
Or, now we have another simple cluster mode: using HDFS to store data
distributedly. You can enable the function if you are using the master
branch.

目前测试来看,一般来说单节点足够支撑应用。目前分布式正在开发。如果要体验,可以切换到cluster分支;另外,目前我们还提供了一个基于HDFS的简易分布式实现。

> 5.同时我在git上看到了对spark的支持,很感兴趣,但是也需要0.9.0版本支持

I think 0.8 version also supports spark.

0.8版本也支持 :D

If you have more questions, please comment them on the mail list~
更多问题,欢迎继续在邮件列表提问。

Best,

问心 <1551918...@qq.com> 于2019年9月25日周三 下午5:29写道: