Hi,

Yes, I will do it as much as I can. I see many other Apache projects having
API docs like spark[1] and flink[2]. API docs are generated from java
comments in source code. For example,

  /**
   * constructor of CHUNK_GROUP_FOOTER.
   *
   * @param deviceID device ID
   * @param dataSize data size
   * @param numberOfChunks number of chunks
   */

So the real thing to do is to perfect Java-style comments in the source
code. When I generate some JavaDoc, facing some problems. For instance, the
Apache license shouldn't be in Java-style comments, because JavaDoc tools
identified the Java-style comment and didn't skip the Apache license which
it should skip. I think a license should be in the block comment, and I
create a pr[3] to fix that.

best,
Boris

[1] https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/index.html