Hi all,

having done all the Thrift compilation stuff for PLC4X I guess I might be able
to help here.

Chris

Am 11.10.19, 09:17 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <saint...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    I notice there are some PRs [2][3] for generating CPP, python apis by using
    thrift.

    Actually it can be compiled automatically by Maven.

    Chris introduced a maven-thrift-plugin several months ago. And, just
    modifying the configuration can archive that..

    Using PR [1], we can generate cpp, python, and go apis under
    server-rpc/target/generated-sources-{language}.

    For other PRs, maybe you just need to write examples about how to use these
    api...  (and some docs?)

    [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/445
    [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/444
    [3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/415