Hi Jialin,

How is everything going?
I looked into the v0.9.0 changelist again and I am confused about IOTDB-174,
which appears in both "New Features" and "Bug Fixes".
The description of IOTDB-174 is more like "New Features"- "Add interfaces for
querying device or timeseries number ".
But the title of the pr#435 related to IOTDB-174 is more like "Bug Fixes" -
"Fix querying timeseries interface cannot make a query by the specified path
prefix".
Usually a pr is intended to do one thing at a time. So I think we better
clarify whether the pr fixes a bug or adds a new feature, or both indeed.

Sincerely,
Lei Rui