Hi all,

Now I open a new ticket for Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.0 RC2, which fixs
some issues comparing with RC1. You can find the details at the end of this
email.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.0 is a major version with many exciting features.
You can get the release notes in [5].

Apache IoTDB (Incubating) 0.9.0 has been staged under [2] and it’s time to
vote on accepting it for release.  All Maven artifacts are available under [1].
If approved we will seek final release approval from the IPMC.

Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1 are
required to pass.

Release tag: release/0.9.0

Hash for the release tag: 0eb718f4587c824838e39dd53f16ba93a9ea90a8

Per [3] "Before voting +1 PMC/PPMC members are required to download the
signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test the resulting
executable on their own platform, along with also verifying that the package
meets the requirements of the ASF policy on releases."

Difference with RC1:

> - There an unexpected binary file in the release [4]  &&   There is a "jar"
> file in the build.
Remov ./.mvn/wrapper/maven-wrapper.jar in the source release.
> - LICENSE need to mention license of Maven Wrapper
Add maven-wrapper in LICENSE
> - NOTICE is incorrect "Copyright 2019 and onwards” is not valid to say
Fix IoTDB NOTICE copyright to: Copyright 2018-2019 The Apache Software
Foundation.
> - NOTICE is missing information from from the common NOTICE file [1][3]
Add Commons-collections in NOTICE and NOTICE-binary
> - A large number of files have the incorrect ASF header. There should be no
> "Copyright © 2019 Apache IoTDB(incubating) (dev@iotdb.apache.org)” notice in
> the files.
Fix incorrect ASF header in some files, remove : Copyright © 2019 Apache
IoTDB(incubating) (dev@iotdb.apache.org)

You can achieve the above by following [4].

[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated - e.g. performed the non-RM items
in [4])
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiotdb-1013
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.0/rc2