Hi,

> but they do need to recognise that they are Apache projects

> If the project didn't set them up
> and they are doing branding correctly, the issue should be handed off to
> brand to followup.

For example, in my previous Repo [1], I wrote a short description " Apache
IoTDB (incubating) docker images", is that ok for a personal maintained
Repo?  Or do they have to declaim the incubator disclaimer?

And in [1], I built an image for iotdb 0.8.2 snapshot,  if some personal
repo have the similar case, do they need to remove RC and snapshot images?

[1] https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/hxdiotdb/iotdb

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University