Hi Xiangdong,

Thank you for your confirmation of the proposal!

Yes, regarding the `Organization` information, compared with `Apache ID`
and `Name`, the update frequency of `Organization` will be higher, which
will bring some maintenance costs to committer.

You are right, I agree that this information can show the diversity
directly, and considering people contribute as individuals, I prefer reduce
the maintenance costs.

What do you think?

Best,
Jincheng