Hi,

I have gone through the open issues and closed those already fixed, and you
should have received the Jira-report email bombing already :D

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao

jincheng sun <[email protected]> 于2019年12月18日周三 下午3:09写道:

> Hi Committers & PPMC,
>
> I found that some of JIRAs have not be close even the PR already merged.
> The first time [1] I thought it was accidentally forgotten, just now found
> [2] have was also forgotten, so let me remind you here.
>
> BTW:
> One suggestion here is: Would be better to left some comments when we close
> the JIRA. such as : Fixed in master: {commit id }, Fixed in 0.9: {commit
> id}.
>
> Feel free to correct me If the reminders and suggestions are not suitable
> for IoTDB :)
>
> What do you think?
>
> Best,
> Jincheng
> @sunjincheng121 <https://twitter.com/sunjincheng121>
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-362
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-365
>


-- 
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Reply via email to