Hi,

WAL has an independent physical layout that has nothing to do with TsFile.
It is used in the writing process and recovering in IoTDB.
It could be merged into Storage components.

I'm not sure whether I leave out some components, so I add an Other and
therefore can not give an example...

Thanks,

jincheng sun <sunjincheng...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月15日周三 下午4:01写道:

--