Hi all,

Thank all of you to attend the vote (maybe this is the first time that we
receive more than 15 votes).

It is due to all of our mentors (and IPMCs) keep to appealing for more
PPMCs joining it.

It is also due to all active contributors in the community.

By the way, I notice that Chris gives the advise (I know Chris just
finished a milestone of PLC4x and then immediately began to verify IoTDB's
release):

> Would be great if the web-of trust could be extended to IoTDB RMs ...

As I know most of these guys, I can sign their pgp key, but how to use
their pgp key in the releasing verification stage?

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东