Hi,

The vote for start the graduation process has last two days and we have
received many +1.

According to [1], we can begin to discuss the charter (resolution) in
parallel.

The main task is using one or two sentences to define what IoTDB is:

A good resolution is neither too narrow nor too broad. If the project’s
scope is too narrow, then its activities will be unnecessarily constrained.
If a project’s scope is too broad then it may lack focus and suffer from
governance issues.

Besides, we need also to elect someone as the VP of the project.

So, any ideas?

IMO, how about:

Apache IoTDB: a native database for storing and analyzing Internet of
Things data, on the edge and the cloud.

[1]
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_graduation_process
Best,