Thanks for bring up this discussion, Xiangdong!

The problem of network access is really a long-term problem for Chinese
users. For the convenience of users, we really need a special warehouse to
store the current and future pictures and binary files.

So, +1 for creating the `apache/iotdb-resources` to  store all these files
for both `iotdb` and `iotdb-website` repo.

Best,
Jincheng

Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月15日周一 上午9:02写道: