+1, support change default port.
After the cluster version is deployed, the port cannot be modified. Therefore,
the default port should be planned before deployment.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "dev"
                                                        <neuyi...@163.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2021??6??10??(??????) ????8:53
??????:&nbsp;"dev@iotdb.apache.org"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;Re: [DISCUSS] Share a strange case: 6667 port may be considered as
IRC port

Hi??
+1 for change the default port.
And thanks for Chao post the port list which may have potential problems.

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd

On 06/10/2021 20:20??Chao Wang<ccgow...@163.com&gt; wrote??
Hi??

change a port? Maybe we could avoid choosing the port in
https://web.mit.edu/rhel-doc/4/RH-DOCS/rhel-sg-en-4/ch-ports.html.

Thanks!

Chao Wang
BONC ltd
ccgow...@163.com
On 6/10/2021 19:32??Haonan Hou<hhao...@outlook.com&gt; wrote??
Hi all,

Recently we occur a strange case, a user can not connect to an IoTDB server,
but when he changes his network to a clean environment, everything is fine.

It may be caused that 6667 port is considered as IRC port.

The issue is here. [1] Please share any idea about it.

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/issues/3386

Best,
Haonan Hou
Sent from my iPhone