Wo, thanks for the donation of Prof. Jianmin Wang.

I think it could be meaningful if we can send a T-shirt of IoTDB with
the logo of the anniversary celebration to the contributor instead of
just send out the money.
In this way we can get touch with all kinds of contributor.

Just my 2 cents.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem