Here is one concern we need to address.
Although we are using Github as our daily development platform,  ASF
is still syncing the data to ASF infrastructure through email
forwarding or git sync.
In this way we still have a chance to commit the code through ASF infra.
If we move the wiki from confluence to Github wiki, we still need to
sync the wiki documents in some place of ASF.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem