Great!
It’s really good news, thanks for your contribution

---Original---
From: "Houliang Qi"<neuyi...@163.com&gt;
Date: Thu, Nov 25, 2021 10:57 AM
To: "dev@iotdb.apache.org"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;
Subject: Re: IoTDB-quality applying for subproject

Great!
It’s really good news, and the IoTDB-quality is really useful!
Hope to contribute to it!

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd

On 11/25/2021 10:48,Chao Wang<ccgow...@163.com&gt; wrote:
Great! Thank you for your contribution!

Thanks!

Chao Wang
BONC ltd
ccgow...@163.com
On 11/25/2021 10:16,Trevor Hart<tre...@ope.nz&gt; wrote:
Great news as I would love to contribute to it!

Thanks

Trevor

---- On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:15:03 +1300 陈 鹏宇 <ch...@hotmail.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi everyone,
I'm on behalf of IoTDB-quality developers. We have recently decided to make our
project open source, and formally apply it for a subproject of Apache IoTDB.
IoTDB-quality is a collection of IoTDB UDFs designed for data quality
diagnosis, including common statistics, anomaly detection, frequency analysis,
regular expression processing, data quality analysis and data repairing.
For more documentation, please visit the homepage of IoTDB-quality.
https://thulab.github.io/iotdb-quality/
We are also hoping for contributions from community.

Pengyu Chen
Nov 25 2021