+1 for  pa...@apache.org and usec...@iotdb.apache.org

---Original---
From: "孙泽嵩"<sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn&gt;
Date: Sat, Mar 5, 2022 15:27 PM
To: "dev"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;
andbusiness/usecase

Hi,

+1 for pa...@apache.org and busin...@iotdb.apache.org

BR,
--
Zesong Sun
School of Software, Tsinghua University

孙泽嵩
清华大学 软件学院

&amp;gt; -----Original Messages-----
&amp;gt; From: "Jialin Qiao" <qiaojia...@apache.org&gt;
&amp;gt; Sent Time: 2022-03-05 15:10:32 (Saturday)
&amp;gt; To: dev@iotdb.apache.org
&amp;gt; Cc:
&amp;gt; Subject: Re: [discuss] considering add two mailing list party and
business/usecase
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; Hi,
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; +1 for&nbsp; pa...@apache.org and usec...@iotdb.apache.org
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; Thanks,
&amp;gt; —————————————————
&amp;gt; Jialin Qiao
&amp;gt; School of Software, Tsinghua University
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; 乔嘉林
&amp;gt; 清华大学 软件学院
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com&gt; 于2022年3月5日周六 14:31写道:
&amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; Hi,
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; As there are more and more users using IoTDB and companies
joining to
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; release their IoTDB edition, I think we may need to provide
more places for
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; discussion.
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; - pa...@iotdb.apache.org:
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; This idea is derived from pa...@apache.org.
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; As said by Rich Bowen, the purpose is to say things like
"I'll be in Berlin
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; in March and want to have a beer with old and new friends."
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; We'd like to welcome all IoTDBers to have parties in
different cities. If
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; someone wants to find friends in any place in the world, just
sends a
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; message to pa...@apache.org
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; (For example, we get sponsorship from Timecho Ltd. to host a
party in
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; Beijing tonight and welcome all IoTDBers to join us, but
there is no a
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; suitable way to share the message.)
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; - busin...@iotdb.apache.org or usec...@iotdb.apache.org
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; This idea is derived from the situations that there are more
and more users
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; using IoTDB to serve applications or release TSDB based on
IoTDB.
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; I discussed with some of them and hope they to share their
user stories and
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; IoTDB derivative back to the community,&nbsp; maybe an
individual mailing list
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; is more attractive for them as all Interested persons can pay
attention
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; about that.
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; how do you think?
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; Best,
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; Xiangdong Huang
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; School of Software, Tsinghua University
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;&nbsp; 黄向东
&amp;gt; &amp;gt; 清华大学 软件学院
&amp;gt; &amp;gt;