Hi all,

As is known to all, we will release v1.0 in the near future, and in
this new version, we will have a brand new architecture which is
totally different from previous old versions. The old standalone
version won't be included in v1.0, so to save the precious CI
resources, we decide to remove old  standalone iotdb test in
integration module.

And BTW, new standalone IoTDB will also have a big change and
currently it's not well supported, some features are only implemented
in cluster mode, so we also decide to temporarily remove
StandaloneMppIT. After it's refactored, we will add it back.

Best,
Yuan Tian