"ext" refers to "extension", and its subfolder:
- trigger, similar with trigger in RDBMS.
- udf, user define functions.
- PIPE, a new function for ETL or data subscription.

All the above need to users claiming their data processing logic using
jar files.
So as Trevor said, you can put your jar files there.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang

18110526...@163.com <18110526...@163.com> 于2023年7月14日周五 08:55写道: