发件人: Xinyu Tan
发送时间: 2023年10月17日 11:46
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org
主题: Re: Rollcall TsFile initial committers

Hi Jialin,

I would like to be the initial committer of TsFile.

I participated in the design and development of IoTDB 0.12 cluster version
combined with TsFile for incremental snapshot.

Now the consensus layer is designing a consensus algorithm based on TsFile
synchronization, which is expected to make TsFile more general in more
scenarios involving CDC and consensus.

Thanks
Xinyu Tan