Hi,

I vote for Christofer Dutz to be the Champion. I think he is the best
person for the role.
We can feel how he is professional in another email thread (discussion
about the proposal and resolution) :D

As for the PMC Chair, I think Jialin Qiao is a good choice, he really did a
lot on the project, knows everything about the project, including the
design, the goal, and pay almost all of his time on the project.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang

Jialin Qiao <qiaojia...@apache.org> 于2023年10月25日周三 15:54写道: