Dear Community Members,

I am excited to announce the release of Ratis version 3.0.0, marking the first
major version update since IoTDB began utilizing Ratis for consensus services.
This release encompasses a multitude of new features, enhancements, and fixes,
all of which are the contributions of the dedicated efforts of our IoTDB
community. Reflecting on the past year, it's hard to imagine the remarkable
journey that unfolded after several key members (Mr. Huang, Mr. Qiao, and Xinyu
Tan) made the pivotal decision to utilize Ratis for data replication.

I wish to extend my gratitude to each one of you for your contributions,
whether direct or indirect. Our collective success is a testament to the
strength of our community spirit, resonating perfectly with the Apache Software
Foundation's ethos: “Community Over Code.”

In the upcoming period, we plan to integrate these features and improvements
into the master branch. Each addition will undergo backtesting and validation
to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Your feedback and insights are
invaluable to us, and I eagerly look forward to your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you once again for your support and dedication. Together, we are shaping
a brighter future for our project.

Warm regards,
William