I think I could try and go through all tests and try find which ones produce
anything outside “target” and compile a list.
Then we know which tests need refactoring.

Chris

Von: 谭新宇 <1025599...@qq.com.INVALID>
Datum: Freitag, 15. März 2024 um 09:58
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Please don't write output of tests to the root directory
of a module.
Hi, Chris

+1 for the fact that generating test output anywhere outside the target
directory is really a bad idea.

It looks like the package name for this test changed on March 10th, which may
have contributed to its failure. Maybe we can check all the tests to see if
there are similar cases, otherwise there may be such problems in the future.

Best
———————
Xinyu Tan