+1 for Only iotdb-connector need to be moved

发件人: Jialin Qiao <qiaojia...@apache.org>
日期: 星期一, 2024年4月15日 17:20
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
主题: Re: Splitting up the repos
Hi,

1. Which Parts: Only iotdb-connector need to be moved,  distribution
and examples will impact the release and users.
2. How to split up:  I prefer【Simply ignore the history, copy the
files to the new repo and delete them from the old】.

Jialin Qiao

Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> 于2024年4月15日周一 16:27写道: