Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Datum: Donnerstag, 18. April 2024 um 14:40
An: dev@iotdb.apache.org <dev@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: AW: Potential problem with the git-commit-id-plugin in node-commons
Hi all,

digging a bit deeper I found that it would not cause problems in case of a
source bundle, as there is this setting:

<failOnNoGitDirectory>false</failOnNoGitDirectory>

I assume that the worktree support does some strange things that this plugin
doesn’t operate with correctly. So I added this setting:

<failOnUnableToExtractRepoInfo>false</failOnUnableToExtractRepoInfo>

And that solved the issue for me.

Chris