Hi all,

I'm from the Apache StreamPipes project, an IIoT toolbox where we are
currently working on integrating Apache IoTDB as our time series
storage. Currently we are using Influx, but we want to provide support
for IoTDB as well, maybe even replacing Influx in the end if all goes
well.

Right now we have a basic integration with StreamPipes and IoTDB that
allows us to persist our events in IoTDB. Achieving this was quite
easy and we are really enjoying working with IoTDB so far!

For the next steps, we want to support some more of the StreamPipes
functionality with IoTDB and are looking for some help on how to use
IoTDB the right way.

We have outlined our plans and questions in this GitHub discussion
(https://github.com/apache/streampipes/discussions/2857) and would
really appreciate any help you can provide.

Best
Tim