Hello,

I started a new Isis project by generating from the wrj quickstart
archetype. I ran into two issues I'd like to bring up for discussion:

1. The archetype really specifies an application (ToDo) rather than a
starting point for my own project. It is helpful that I can see many of the
capabilities of Isis but I have to rip out all of that stuff in order to
start working on my own domain model

2. If I'm starting a new application I want to put off persistence for as
long as possible by utilizing the in-memory store. The wrj archetype (by
definition) assumes jdo from the start. To get the in-memory store I had to
add the dependency to a couple pom files.

I know that at one point there was talk of creating several archetypes with
different combinations of Isis modules. I guess my question is, should the
next archetype be a "blank" project? What is the definition of "blank"? How
stripped down can we make it?

If I'm voting I would include (on top of the core applib): Wicket viewer,
maybe RO viewer, in-memory object store, bypass auth. I may be able to put
this together and submit a pull request if there is any interest.

Thanks.
--
Adam