For additional analysis, Isis is also on the open-source Sonar server[1].
It seems to be analyzing the pre-TLP codebase. I don't know how to get them
to update it to point at the new source control location.

--
Adam

p.s. I didn't know Modula-2 was used in the Isis :)

[1]: http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.isis:isis