I get a test failure and the build fails:

Test set:
org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.ServicesInjectorDefaultTest_validateServices$ValidateServicesTestValidateServices
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.06 s <<<
FAILURE! - in
org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.ServicesInjectorDefaultTest_validateServices$ValidateServicesTestValidateServices
validate_DomainServicesWithDuplicateIds(org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.ServicesInjectorDefaultTest_validateServices$ValidateServicesTestValidateServices)
 Time elapsed: 0.056 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.Exception: Unexpected exception,
expected<java.lang.IllegalStateException> but
was<org.apache.isis.core.commons.exceptions.IsisException>
        at
org.apache.isis.core.metamodel.services.ServicesInjectorDefaultTest_validateServices$ValidateServicesTestValidateServices.validate_DomainServicesWithDuplicateIds(ServicesInjectorDefaultTest_validateServices.java:61)

--
Kevin Meyer
Ljubljana, Slovenia