Hi,

On 6/20/06, Marcel Reutegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/19/06, David Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I have a node, the name of a property and a single value, how can I
> determine if I need to add the value to an array and use the multivalue
> setter or not?

You'll have to ask the NodeType of the node:

The difficulty lies in the fact that the property could be specified
either in the primary type or in one of the mixin types. Iterating
through them is a bit cumbersome and error-prone.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]