Julian Reschke wrote:
Let's keep the issues separated. I'll open an issue for exactly the code dependency problem; and I'll add a patch with copies the namespace URIs into XPathQueryBuilder (note that this seems to be the only usage outside SearchManager, so the constants over there could be made private -- should I do that as well?).

yes, please. even though I'm a bit concerned about duplicating the namespace uri string and taking the risk that they may go out of sync. But since this is only temporary it should be fine.

regards
 marcel