Hi Nicolas,

Some guys already used this "OCM" tools. The code seems to be quite
stable for  us. So, we are almost ready for the first release but
there is a plan (at least some discussion) to move this tools inside
jackrabbit.

See the last Graffito status info on
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2006.

FYI, upcoming features like cache, reference management, ... are
planned for the next release. We are in a transition period that's why
there are not a lot of activities on this tools.

br
Christophe