you need to escape the name according to section 6.4.3 'Escaping of Names':

//element(prueba_x0020_fe.txt, okm:document)

regards
 marcel

btw. this is rather a question for the jackrabbit user list...

Paco Avila wrote:
The question is about the "element()" sintax:

If I want to search all nodes which type is "okm:document" the query is:

        //element(*, okm:document)

And if I want to search all nodes which type is "okm:document" and the
node name is "prueba fe.txt":

        //element(prueba fe.txt, okm:document)

But this throw an error:

        Lexical error at line 1, column 27.  Encountered: "&" (38), after : ""

So, I don't know how can I code the space ' ' in the node name.