Hi Florent,

What you describe is one of the backup tool use case. I am adding the last
touch to it so it can be committed it by hopefully next week (there is jut a
few home cleaning tasks to perform). If you need it faster, please contact
me privately so I can tell you which classes you need to integrate in JR.

You can easily set up your "own" backup (ie no namespace backup) and restore
it in a blank repository.

(I will work after on merging code duplicate within some parts of the core.)

BR,
Nico