Hi,

On 1/19/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are a few clustering improvements and some minor bugs already
reported and fixed against the 1.2.1 release that is currently being
voted on. Instead of further delaying the main release I am planning
to create a 1.2.2 patch release in a few weeks after the main release
gets published.

I've updated the 1.2 branch with the issues currently targeted for
1.2.2. Let me know if there are some other issues you'd like to see
fixed in this patch release. The current list of issues targeted for
1.2.2 is:

New features

   * [JCR-702] - Allow database as backend for clustering

Improvements

   * [JCR-703] - Add signature and major/minor version to the journal ...

Bug fixes

   * [JCR-708] - SearchManager might throw when handling cluster event
   * [JCR-710] - NullPointerException in DatabasePersistenceManager and ...
   * [JCR-711] - Select * does not return declared properties of node ...
   * [JCR-712] - NPE Exception Thrown By FileJournal During Commit Operation
   * [JCR-713] - ConcurrentModificationException during registration of ...
   * [JCR-715] - Missing jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml from ...

BR,

Jukka Zitting