hi peter,

i think you are right. i will file an issue in jsr-283 to make sure
that we don't
forget to fix this.

i think it would basically boil down to something like:
---
The node N and its connected subtree become read-only, with the exception
of properties and child-nodes that are set to OPV=VERSION or OPV=IGNORE.
---

is that correct?

regards,
david