Hi,

On 2/19/07, Dominique Pfister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was just pointed to some clustering issue, occurring with
simultaneous processes that add/delete children on the same parent
node. I was able to identify the source of this error and to fix it,
and I would be very glad to include this fix in the upcoming 1.2.2
release. Could you defer the release for 1 or 2 days, or is it already
too late?

Too late, unless the issue is a critical enough to justify voting -1
in the ongoing release vote.

I'm planning to release 1.3 already in March, but if there's demand to
get a fix for this issue out already before that, then an earlier
1.2.3 patch release is definitely possible.

BR,

Jukka Zitting