Hi all,

When checking in a versionable Node "A", with a child "B" (OnParentVersion=COPY) of whatever nodetype, the corresponding nt:frozenNode has a child node "B" of type "nt:frozenNode" and not of its initial nodetype. From the JCR spec, section 8.2.11.1 : "On checkin of N, C and all its descendent items, down to the leaves of the subtree, will be copied to the version storage as a child subtree of VN." By "copy" I also understood the copy of the nodetypes of the child nodes of the versionable node. I'm wondering if the currently implemented behaviour is compliant with the spec ? Or am I missing something ?

Regards,

--
Cédric Damioli
ANYWARE TECHNOLOGIES