Hi Nunnny,

First of all, welcome to the GSOC 07 and the Jackrabbit community.

The idea is from me but I am not mentoring the project. Jukka Zitting (in
cc) has far more experience in Jackrabbit than me. He will be mentoring the
project. I think you should contact him.

In my opinion, the project you would like to work on is a demo application:
the idea is to show the power of the JCR so look in the spec to see what you
find interesting.

One point: as I said it is a demo app. It will be used by people evaluating
or learning the JCR. The code needs to be clear and documented.

I you have question I can answer, I will be happy to help.

BR,
Nico