Hi,

With the data store feature disabled all TCK tests passed,

Same for me.

with this feature enabled I got 46 errors and 10 failures.

It worked for me.

I suppose these test failures are related with the steps above.

Probably. How run the tests?

Which is the revision the last version of the binary data store patch should be
applied to ?

... I didn't write that down. I will merge my changes today and create
a new patch, where I will tell the revision I used.

Given the append-only nature of this feature, when a node
with a binary property is removed binary content remains in the data store.
When do you expect to have a garbage collection process of binary content
(files) in the file system ?

I started to implement that yesterday. I have some ideas how to make
it faster than simply 'scan through the whole repository, mark all
blobs, delete unmarked'. However the first implementation will be
about like that. Also, the garbage needs to be a background process
(unlike memory garbage collection). The patch will contain more
information about that.

Are you planning to provide a database-backed implementation of the data store ?

So far I didn't plan to implement that, but it should be trivial (the
DataStore API is very simple).

Thomas