Hi,

I'm about to start working on the release plans for both Jackrabbit
1.3.2 and 1.4. I'll start by identifying issues in Jira to target
releases, and will follow up with more detailed release plans for both
releases later this week.

The 1.3.2 release will be a patch release from the 1.3 branch, and
will contain a set of new bug fixes from trunk. I expect to only
include fixes that have already been implemented and tested, but
please let me know if there's some high priority bug that's still
pending and you'd like to see it released soon. I'd like to push to
have the 1.3.2 release out already in early October.

The 1.4 release will be the next feature from Jackrabbit trunk. It
will contain all the recent work  on jackrabbit-core as well as both
the OCM and SPI layers as new release components. There are still a
number of issues open and I think I still need to open a few new
issues targeted for the release, so it might well be a few more months
before the release is ready. In any case I'd very much like to push
the release out during Q4 this year.

PS. We probably need to soon start making more comprehensive plans
also for the 2.0 release. At least we should come up with a plan on
what to do with Jackrabbit trunk after the 1.4 release. I'll follow up
on that once the 1.3.2 and 1.4 plans are more concrete.

BR,

Jukka Zitting