Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Julian Reschke wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Hi,

when I delete a locked node from the repository, the lock token
for this node is not removed from the session (I use a session scoped lock and remove the node in the same session).
Below is the test code.

Not sure why that is a problem in practice. Could you elaborate?

Sure :) I think this is a bug - even if the impact is not that huge. But if you list all your lock tokens you don't expect invalid tokens there.

So maybe we need to clarify that.

I'm a bit concerned to require more because it may be hard to implement in practice.

For instance, what about locks that get removed due to server-enforced timeouts, or by admin intervention?

I noticed this in Sling where we pool/reuse the sessions for a single user. So in fact we have a session wrapper that cleans up the session after a logout. And one of the cleanups is to check the lock tokens. Of course the handling of the remaining tokens fails as there are invalid ones inbetween.

So fix that :-)

BR, Julian