Michael Dürig wrote:
I missed something... the nodeId's are not available to jcr2spi (that is what getChildInfos was/is for). So +1 for Marcel's original suggestion for adding RepositoryService.getChildInfos().

...the one for which Marcel already agreed it doesn't help for the problem we are trying to solve :-)?

No, I dont think so. I was referring to Marcel saying:
hmmm, what's the exact reason we have ChildInfo? what's the downside of getting rid of ChildInfo and use NodeInfo instead?

i.e. RepositoryService.getChildInfos() returns NodeInfos instead of ChildInfos.

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding.

...we may want to rename it to getNodeInfos() then :-)

BR, Julian