Hi everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I've released JCROM 1.3[1], which now
supports lazy loading of child nodes, files, and references [2], plus it
also supports dynamic maps of properties, child nodes, files, and references
[3].

I've updated the User Guide [4] to reflect new features and changes in
release 1.3 [5].

Any comments or feedback welcomed!

Thanks,
Olafur Gauti Gudmundsson