Hi,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Dominique Pfister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Gabriele Columbro
>> __'jcr-cmis' component in Jira
>> As I mentioned before, does it make sense to have a specific component for
>> this bit of the sandbox or just use the 'sandbox' component?
>
> I'd prefer having a specific component.

How about if I created a new Jira project like JCRCMIS for this?

Having sandbox issues in the JCR project has always been a bit
distracting for release management purposes, and with a specialized
Jira project for the CMIS effort you could also have more fine-grained
component labels like "ws" or "atompub".

BR,

Jukka Zitting