Hi,

I'm not sure if this will help more than it will complicate things.
Disadvantages:

- Isn't almost every class at in o.a.j.core at least somewhat session related?

- If you move classes to other packages, you will have to make many
method public.

Instead of moving session related classes to a separate package, what
about moving unrelated classes to different packages? For example
TestContentLoader (>test), RepositoryCopier (>utilities),
SearchManager (>search), NodeTypeInstanceHandler (>nodetype),
RepositoryChecker (>persistence), UserPerWorkspaceSecurityManager
(>security), DefaultSecurityManager (>security), ItemValidator
(>nodetype).

Regards,
Thomas