Le 07/05/2013 15:43, Jukka Zitting a écrit :
Hi,

In general a big +1 to cutting 2.6.1. There are already 34 issues with
changes waiting to be released from the 2.6 branch. That's quite a lot
for a patch release, so the sooner we cut the release the better.

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2013-05-07 15:22, Cédric Damioli wrote:
I'd like to see [1] backported in 2.6.1, but I'm wondering if this has
been enough tested  in 2.7, if at all.
Or do you think it's too much for just a patch release ?
No opinion on that. Jukka maybe?
2.6.1 already contains quite a few non-bugfix changes with non-trivial
risk for regressions (looks like we should be a bit more conservative
here), so I'd be a bit hesitant to add too many new changes there.

How about we cut 2.6.1 now and follow up with 2.6.2 like a week after
that? That way we can limit the number of changes in individual patch
releases and allow people to more easily backtrack if problems do come
up.
I'm fine with that. We may even wait a little more than only one week :)

Regards,
Cédric