Hi Chetan,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Chetan Mehrotra
<chetan.mehro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com> wrote:
>> i am fine...
>> quite frankly i am surprised to see that there is no 2.10
>> branch.
>
> I think this was discussed earlier [1]. Looks like we would have to
> revisit that decision and continue with stable/unstable releases

Precisely! The assumption at the time was that trunk would stay in a
"maintenance mode". That assumption is not valid any longer imo and we
should create the 2.10 release branch. I would prefer to have a
stable/non breaking next 2.10 release following the 2.10.1 release.
How exactly we get there, branch first then revert, revert
first-branch-recommit, or branch from revission/tag, doesn't matter
that much.

Regards,
Bart