as Jackrabbit and Oak are tightly related it makes sense to think out a
A year is approaching since we released Oak 1.4 and with the team we
spoke about possible dates for the releases.
Here's the proposal. Dates are tentative as we always aim for quality
rather than date and may slip here and there according to the situation.
- Release Oak 1.5.15
- Commit slow down and risk control starting on Oak and Jackrabbit
- Branch and release Jackrabbit 2.14.0
- Consequently update Oak to such version
- Release Oak 1.5.18
- It should include JR 2.14.0+
- Branch and release Oak 1.6.0
- Bi-Weekly unstable cut temporary suspended while we focus on
- Oak 1.8, 1.7.x development cycle commence